FIRST CITY CELEBRATION
Marketplace Vendor Information
First City Celebration
Oregon’s First City Celebration is the largest citywide celebration of Oregon City’s legacy as the first city of the Oregon Territory. Now in its eighth year, First City Celebration has become a signature event for Oregon City.
Marketplace vendors do not sell food or alcohol, with exception to pre-packaged, artisan foods. There are separate registration requirements to vend food. Please fill out the appropriate form.
Date: Saturday, July 14, 2018
Time: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
Setup: 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Breakdown: 8:00 pm
You must be set up at least 30 minutes ahead of the event start time. You will be assigned a load-in time one week prior to the event. Late arrival may result in exclusion.
All booth spaces must stay open until 8:00pm. Vendors who break down before 8:00pm will not be asked to return to the event next year, no exceptions. This is necessary for even layout and logistics.
The event layout and vendor locations will be determined by the event committee and registration date. Priority of location selection goes to early registrants. Vendor products will play a role in determining vendor locations.
Rates based on one (1) 10’x10’ booth space:
Early Bird Registration (Before May 11th, 2018): $100
Regular Registration (Before June 30, 2018): $125
Late Registration (After July 1, 2018 – Space Permitting): $150
Are you a downtown business? Businesses in the downtown district will receive 20% off their registration. In addition, Friends of Downtown Oregon City will receive 20% off their registration as well.
In exchange, we supply your booth space, the opportunity to sell your product(s) at the event and your customers. You will be required to provide your own canopy, tables and chairs.
If you require electricity, it’s an additional fee of $30 per 500-watt.
We expect 4,500 – 6,000 in attendance and anticipate up to 100 Marketplace vendors to participate. Please prepare accordingly.
Requirements to vend or demonstrate within the event area:
- Vend from a designated booth space. Sidewalks need to be kept clear.
- Completion of a hold harmless waiver.
- Pay registration fee to Downtown Oregon City Association.
- Downtown Oregon City Association and Marketplace Oregon City, Inc. may choose to limit certain vendor types. If your registration is not accepted, your payment will be refunded.
- Vendor agrees not to handle or sell any commodity not mentioned in their application. All products must be family oriented and cannot promote or display violence, alcohol, tobacco, drugs or anything else that may be offensive in the eyes of the Festival Coordinator. Sales of lighters, knives or any other weapons will not be tolerated.
Payment Policy: Payment is due with registration. Your application will not be processed without receiving a check or payment online for the full amount.
Cancellations: Must be submitted in writing and received by July 1 to receive a 50% refund. No refunds after July 1.