Join us for a fun evening of celebrating local!
We’ve invited local businesses to host artists, crafters, musicians, designers, photographers, painters, authors, jewelry makers (anyone local and artsy) to pop-up in their businesses to help highlight what makes Downtown Oregon City thrive!
We are happy to announce the below businesses will be open from 5pm to 8pm to take part in Localopolis! Starting at 5th Street and Main at White Rabbit Gifts we will provide a walking map of every business to hit down Main Street, Railroad Avenue and 7th Street down to 10th and then over to 14th, 15th and beyond!
• White Rabbit Gifts and Book
• The Vintage Nest
• Willamette Valley Books & Bullion
• Kelly Mooney Photography
• Sweet Masterpiece Chocolates
• Ghoul Gallery
• Eclectic Appeal
• LiveEdge Salon & Local Artistry
• Ladybird’s Vintedge
• Oregon City Municipal Elevator
• Coin Corner and Hobbies
• Ingrid’s Scandinavian Food-Oregon City
• Second Son Kimbap
• Arch Bridge Taphouse
• Edward Jones Oregon City
• Maizee Mae’s Antiques and Treasures
• Mesa Fresca
• Nebbiolo Restaurant & Wine Bar
• Liberty Plaza Oregon City
• Designs by THOR – The House of Rose
• Coffee Rush
• Express Employment Professionals – Oregon City, OR
• Spicer Brothers Produce & SBP Smoothies
• Oregon City Brewing Company
• Grano Bakery & Market
Our list is still growing as businesses and makers confirm and we will continue to update the list!
Each participating business will be added to a convenient walking map and will have a “Localopolis – Support Local Here” signs to help identify everyone who is participating
Are you a local business, artist, author, maker and want to participate? Contact us and we can find a perfect home for you to sling your wares or find you a perfect maker! Limited space available for makers! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the list.