Accept Downtown Gift Cards
After giving out $1,500 in gift vouchers to the winners of last year’s Snowflake Raffle and over $1,000 to international travel agents, we began to wonder — can we give the gift of downtown throughout the year? It turns out the answer is yes!
Using the same technology that shopping malls use, we are able to offer gift cards year round without any paperwork or reimbursements. They work just like regular Visa cards. Other downtowns that participate in this program report tens of thousands in gift card sales per year - money that can only be spent in their downtowns. We want to bring this incredible opportunity to Oregon City.
Downtown Oregon City Association is partnering with EML Payment Solutions to offer an easy to accept Gift Card good at any participating downtown business.
A minimum of 20 businesses are needed to launch the program. Help us get this exciting program off the ground by signing up today!
For more information, contact Liz Hannum at email@example.com or 503-802-1638.
- 40+ participating businesses anticipated.
- Currently only available to Friends of Downtown businesses.
- Compatible with any credit card terminal; runs on the Visa network.
- Cards will be available for purchase at the DOCA office, online, and at least one other location.
- Cards will be used as prizes for DOCA events and promotions. (e.g. 2018 Snowflake Raffle)
- Supported by seasonal marketing campaigns.
- Only redeemable at participating businesses.
- Anticipated launch date October 1, 2018 - just in time for the holidays!
- No additional transaction fees.*
*DOCA covers any processing fees incurred by selling the gift card to the customer. $2 activation fee charged at time of gift card sale to purchaser covers cost of card and helps offset other program expenses. Redeeming business is only charged standard credit card processing fees.