ORegon Trail Brewfest
2018 Brewery Application
We are excited that you want to join us for The Oregon Trail Brewfest! Please make sure to read the Brewery Guidelines for an idea of what we need from our participating Breweries, and what you can expect from us!
Terms of Participation
- Vend from a designated booth space. Sidewalks need to be kept clear.
- Completion of a hold harmless waiver.
- Pay registration fee to Downtown Oregon City Association. Applications will not be processed until payment in the full amount is received.
- Vendor agrees not to handle or sell any commodity not mentioned in their application. All products must be family oriented and cannot promote or display violence, alcohol, tobacco, drugs or anything else that may be offensive in the eyes of the Festival Coordinator. Sale of lighters, knives, or any other weapons will not be tolerated.
- Cancellations: Must be submitted in writing and received by July 1 to receive a refund minus $45 non-refundable deposit. No refunds after July 1.
Vendor Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement
Vendor has reviewed and agrees to comply with the Oregon Trail Brewfest/Downtown Oregon City Association registration requirements in seeking admission to First City Celebration.
Vendor agrees to allow representations and photographs of its activities during the event, its employees, and its representatives to be used for future Downtown Oregon City Association and Marketplace Oregon City marketing efforts.
Vendor and Vendor’s personal and business property are not insured by Downtown Oregon City Association, Marketplace Oregon City, the City of Oregon City, or Clackamas County. Vendor is solely responsible for any injuries Vendor incurs in connection with Oregon Trail Brewfest and for any damage that is done to Vendor’s property.
In exchange for permission to participate in Oregon Trail Brewfest, Vendor agrees to indemnify, release, forever discharge and hold harmless, Downtown Oregon City Association, Marketplace Oregon City, the City of Oregon City, Clackamas County, and all sponsoring organizations, and each of their directors, officers, employees, agents and volunteers from any responsibility, personal liability, claims, loss or damage of any kind, or expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to Vendor’s application to and participation in the Oregon Trail Brewfest. This includes but is not limited to special, direct, indirect incidental or consequential damages for injuries of any kind, including but not limited to loss of life or limbs, loss of personal or business income, physical damages, or any other loss whether or not foreseeable. Neither Vendor, nor anyone acting on the Vendor’s behalf, will bring or maintain any suit in any court to assert a claim against Downtown Oregon City Association, Marketplace Oregon City, the City of Oregon City, Clackamas County, its directors, officers agents, employees or other person, for any claim that Vendor might have arising out of Vendor’s application to participate in Oregon Trail Brewfest/Downtown Oregon City Association.